The best hood movies. If you haven’t seen one of these my niggas I suggest you check em out.
That awful moment when you learn that this wasn’t scripted. That Will Smith’s character was actually supposed to brush off the whole thing, but Will’s father actually had left him when he was younger and he just fell apart on the set and the hug at the end was from one actor to another, not one character to another.
I’ll never not reblog this… way too relatable
1. Be the change.
2. What you think you become.
3. Where there is love there is life.
4. Learn as if you’ll live forever.
5. Your health is your real wealth.
6. Have a sense of humour.
7. Your life is your message.
8. Action expresses priorities.
9. Our greatness is being able to remake ourselves.
10. Find yourself in the service of others.